Women, ladies, girls, and gals--we'd love to invite you to join our next Women’s Circle!
The premise is simple: we get together once a month to discuss the financial literacy issues and topics that impact women the most. With our small groups of 5-7 female participants, you’ll be able to learn in a stress-free, judgement-free, and collaborative environment!
- How finances for women may differ from their male counterparts
- Commonly held beliefs about money
- Basics of investing such as asset allocation, risk tolerance, and investment types
- Retirement planning such as retirement age and savings goals
- Estate planning
- Life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance
For more information, call Kim Spencer at (865) 691-0898 or use the button below to send us an email! We can't wait to hear from you!